Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Visiting an old friend.


So, this class is so amazing. The women are inspiring and thoughtful and sweet. Kelly is the best. The true sense of her deepest soul open for all of us to see is such a breath of fresh air in what sometimes can be a stagnat world. More people should dare to be so open. We would all be so much better off. I have been soaking it all in and while I am still not ready to produce anything new with so many things in my life right now are already started and not finished, I have enjoyed taking some time to re-visit my work from school and prior play. I think I will share these with you as I can. These two pieces are just me playing in Corel paint. Such an old program, yet very fun. I have so much to learn, but I like the rawness of these two. Hope you enjoy! Loves...

1 comment:

LissaBee Creations said...

Hi, Shanie! I love your art pieces. I can almost see a face in the first one in the red. Very cool.

I'm glad you like my crochet. Thanks so much. I think that little etsy dream will becoming a reality soon. With all of the support and inspiration coming from Kelly and everyone else, how can I say no?

And I agree that Kelly is a breath of fresh air. The thing I love best is her belief that there is room for all of us in this creative world. Each of us has a unique vision.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa