Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long Live the "suck-suck"

This is a page of what my son used to call suckers.


Journaling:

"On this day, you asked for a "sucker". I was shocked to hear you not call it your usual, "suck suck" and said, "Oh no! What happened to suck suck?!" You had the most serious face and said, "It just died, OK?!" Your Daddy and I had quite a laugh as we always do with your humor. I love that you are growing up, but I sure will miss some of these very fun words and phrases!"


Supplies:

Cardstock-Bazzill basics

Patterned paper-Basic Grey

Library pocket-Lisa Bearnson April 2008-KOTM

Chipboard brackets-Fancy pants

Letters-Reminisce, Making Memories, and Maya Road

Buttons-Basic Grey

Ribbon-Colorbok

Rub-on's-Fancy Pants

Paint-Making Memories

Pen-Zig millennium

Other-green staples

No comments: