Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Being young at heart...

Remember the days when you played so much that you were just absolutely "starving"?! I love watching my son play because it reminds me of being young and carefree. Today was just too pretty a day to clean our home (which is what I had scheduled for the day), so we packed up the picnic lunch, the pool, the tunnel, bubbles, and lots of other toys to enjoy the front yard instead. Such warm, pretty, sunny weather. I think we are both exhausted from the sun, but in a good way! Em loved being out and kept running back and forth between the pool and his "dinner" as he called it. It was so much joy to watch him shovel in the food and go back to his pool over and over and over again! I so love his youth! Good times, good laughs, and good tans! :)



No comments: