Sunday, July 13, 2008

Extra time and just for fun...

Been busy busy tonight planning for the week and prepping for school, and now I find myself with some extra time...wow! Anyway, so...I thought I would go ahead and post that just for fun/just for me page and also another page for fun as well before I go to bed. Still keep your eye out in the future for that those pages from my article idea that flopped (oh well...all in good time). I am still gonna post it as an article if I can figure it out.

The just for fun/just for me page was an idea I got while flipping through magazines on our trip to Utah. I saw so much "visual prettiness" that I just loved and kept the idea floating around for when I got home to where my "tools" were. Using various magazines, adhesive, a circle punch, a couple of acrylic letters, a few buttons, stamps, chalk ink, a pen, and scissors; I created this art of things I love right now or things that are so me right now. The fun part of this project is that it's just for fun and just for me, but also how it changes over time so you could do these often...


The other page is of a short memory of Joe and Em at Walmart. I am so blessed to have such a great husband and he is such a good daddy! He always seems to come up with the cutest little things for Em and him to do...


Journaling: So, I am standing in line checking out at Walmart when I look over to see Joe taking these photos of Emery. When I get done, he shows them to me saying, "mad, madder, and happiest!" I say, "Ok, but what are these for?" And he says back to me, "I don't know...because we were bored I guess?!" Not much of a story. Just a daddy having fun with his son. But, to me it's one of the best stories of all. Thanks to good daddies and silly fun!

Loves...

No comments: