Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday fun...

Children's church was super fun and very creative today. The teacher had the kids make pilgrim hats out of cookies, icing, peanut-butter cups, and m-n-m's. So fun...

I also hired a babysitter today for 4 hours of my own creative fun. This is what I got done...yeah! I really need to plan a specific time slot from now on!! That worked out great...









Snow book supply list:

Acrylic album: Maya Road
Patterned papers: My Mind’s Eye (red dots & writing), Cloud Nine Design (blue circles)
Cardstock: Archiver’s
Clear letters: Maya Road
Acrylic paint: Making Memories
Chalk ink: Color Box
Bold round brads: Queen & Co.
Rain dots: Cloud Nine Design
Corner rounder: EK Success
Silver pen: Creative Memories
Journaling card: Lisa Bearnson
Other: hole punch, sanding paper

So thankful for great Children's church teachers and amazing babysitters. Loves...

No comments: