Friday, August 8, 2008

Florida it is...

So, looks like we are moving to FL next year. This was the best choice for schools, crime, and many other reasons. I think Emery will love the beach. As for me these days, well...busy, busy, busy still! Had a meeting over here on Thursday, learning HTML and creating a website in class, prepping for Joe to go, planning a move, organizing my home, etc!! WOW! Anyway, just wanted to check in to let you all know I am still here! Till another day...I leave you with visual inspiration...



Loves...

1 comment:

Jenni Cacy said...

Even though its a year away...I am already SAD! It's not going to be the same around here without you, though I know we will still be close with the use of the internet and cell phones but who will I scrapbook with once a month!!! Well I guess that means we need to cherish the time we do have together. Love you girlie! Jenni